Monday, September 21, 2009

Australia - part 1

Hi everyone....is been a while i ignored my blog....and i think is time for me to blogy again...

First of all let me update a bit where am i now?doing what and etc... I would love to start from a place called Australia. Yes...Australia...i am now in Australia.

The name Australia came from a latin word called 'australis', meaning southern. This is where Australia is located. Australia is the 6th largest country, but has the lowest density population in the world. It consists of 6 different states, as below:




Western Australia is the largest state in Australia. There are about 2.1 million people staying in WA, where 1.6 millions are in the state's capital city called Perth. Perth, who alsi known as 'City of Lights', is tied for 5th place in The Economist's 2009 list of the World's most livable cities. Not bad huh.....





I will talk more about this wonderful Perth city during my next blog. Tata....










No comments: